Thank you for reading

Thank you all once again to everyone who reads my blog and reviews. I'm really am enjoying it. Been finding it hard the last few weeks,to watch,review and blog being the summer holidays in the UK at the moment. Being a full time Dad,but I am doing  my best even stopping up to stupid a clock to get it done.
I will still carry on with horror till the end of the month,following the theme about Devil,possession I will be reviewing The Devil Inside, The Possession Of Michael King might even do a massive tribute to the Daddy of all possession films a certain 1973 beauty.  Once again thank you for reading,for being patient that I might not be posting quite everyday. But I still want this blog to be add free,and with no support from any film companies, I will now probably be looking for a part time job to keep money flowing in. To keep this blog going.

Comments