Annabelle 2 or otherwise known as Annabelle The Creation is an origins story, or a prequel, directed by David F. Sandburg. Release date August 11th 2017



Sorry for the delay I know the trailer came out yesterday, and I was going to put it on my blog, but I was out all day at the football yesterday with my daughter, and travel delays, meant I was extremely tired when we did finally get back, and I more or less went straight to bed.
Anyhow the trailer has been released along with the official name which is Annabelle Creation, starting with the creation of this evil doll, you know I'm being honest I haven't even had time to view the trailer myself yet, but hey ho its on here for all to see.
The film directed by Lights Out director David F. Sandberg who promises lots of practical scares, and natural effects without the use of CGI, so here's hoping that this sequel or prequel as you may call is as good as the recent Conjuring, or Insidious Chapter 3. 
This time Annabelle is an origin story based on two grieving parents, one of them a doll maker (Anthony LaPaglia) and (Miranda Otto) his wife, who make the doll as a replacement after the tragic death of their daughter, cut to twenty years later take pity and allow a Nun, Sister Charlotte (Stephanie Sigman) and several girls from an orphanage that recently closed to enter into their home, the problem is Annabelle is none to pleased with her new house guests.
With a script by Gary Dauberman the screen writer known for Annabelle, Swamp Devil, Within, Stephen King's IT 2017, and the up and coming The Nun, the character spin off from The Conjuring 2, which will be directed by Colin Hardy.






Comments